Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Never the Same Read Twice

You never realize the true versatility of a book until you've re-read it.  I'm talking about the types of books you read for pleasure.  I always discover something new.  Different emotions get involved.  New meaning to aspects of my life come about.  At times, I love it or I can't stand it!  I'm obviously in a relationship with the book.  

Summers are usually the time of year I have the chance to re-read some of the books that make me feel refreshed. This year the list includes: 

  •  Carpe Diem by Autumn Cornwell (review of book here)
  •  Sadako and the Thousand Paper Cranes by Eleanor Coerr (review of book here)
  • part of the Harry Potter series (what would appear to be my love letter to the series...no joke, I just re-read the post and teased myself, "heeeeey, love letter")
  • whatever else suits my fancy
What are your favorite books to re-read?



Image courtesy of Sicha Pongjivanich / freedigitalphotos.net


No comments:

Post a Comment